Diagnostic Imaging : Ultrasound
This book was written with you in mind, employing a user-friendly format, succinct information and over 2500 ultrasound images. Correlative images using other modalities are also included for comparison and to allow a quick and seamless transition between ultrasound and other modalities. The book is focused on providing you a practical reference for use in a busy practice. It provides relevant information in bulleted form, making it the perfect one-stop quick reference for a scanning or reporting session. Ultrasound images of both common and less common diseases are provided to help in formulating a diagnosis and suitable differential diagnoses.
Download Diagnostic Imaging : Ultrasound (9781416049173).pdf, available at mobinote.net for free.
- Anil T. Ahuja, James F. Griffith, K. T. Wong, G. E. Antonio, Winnie C.W. Chu, Stella S. Y. Ho, Shlok J. Lolge, Bhawan K. Paunipagar, Anne Kennedy, William J. Zwiebel
- Hardback | 1092 pages
- 216 x 279 x 47.5mm | 3,202.36g
- Publication date
- 20 Apr 2007
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication City/Country
- Philadelphia, United States
- Illustrations note
- Approx. 3090 illustrations
- Bestsellers rank